15 facts about me
Get to know me
As a way to get to know me, I would write out 15 facts about me. I hope you enjoy.
- I married the love of my life Jorden on August 20, 2016
- We have a beautiful daughter Em that just turned 1 ½ in January 2016
- I’m from a rural area in Central Michigan
- I have a bachelor’s degree from Saginaw Valley State University in History, a field I have yet been able to find work in.
- Before the birth of my daughter, I worked in a jewelry store.
- I am a makeup junkie, If I had no other responsibilities I would be spending every last penny at Ulta or Sephora. I spend probably more time than i should watching my favorite guru’s on youtube.
- Before and during pregnancy I never thought I would ever be a stay at home mom, I didn’t think I could handle it, but after the birth of my daughter and my maternity leave I was grateful that I could stay home. Now I wouldn’t give this life up for anything.
- My husband and I were introduced at my 29th birthday party by mutual friends. We have talked every single day since.
- I am trying to spend less time attached to my phone and more time being actually present with my family
- My husband and I got rid of our cell phones. While we did this for the financial benefits, due to living on one income, it has been very freeing to not have access to facebook or the internet every second of the day.
- I am the quintessential procrastinator; I can always find a reason to begin later. Which is why I will be posting on a regular schedule, that way I cannot put off my work continually
- I am on a mission to lose the baby weight by summer 2017…. Wish me luck.
- We are a happy Roman Catholic family, attending mass regularly.
- I still have stress dreams about waiting tables, even though I haven’t been a server in about 6 years. Every one of my friends that I worked with also has stress dreams about the same things.
- I cannot wait to get to know all of you better, and to share our strategies of how to navigate being a mommy.
Please let me know more about you. I would love to hear from you. Is there anything else you want to know about me?